Triple Rock Social Club
Rock Club, Bar
- Voted Best Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurant in the 2010 City Pages best of the Twin Cities. The mock duck po boy has a reputation as large as the Triple Rocks portions.
- On Wednesday from 9-11 for Free Bacon Night!
- great music venue.
- Say hi to Meg-a-tron behind the bar!
- Don't buy a Ten Boy Summer CD.
- Free Bacon Wednesdays
- This place is probably my favorite music venue in the Twin Cities area. So many amazing tours play here.
- Bacon seems to counteract cheap crappy booze. So check out one of their famous bacon nights! The parking lot is really small, so cab it!
- triple tuesday 2-for-1s
- If youre feeling brave, order the Chefs Revenge: you may never be hungry again, but youll definitely be happy.
- Wanna taste my bacon?
- Tell the fat guy at the end of the bar to buy his own damn cider.
- Try the poop. It's not bad.
- 2-4-1 Tuesdays mmm
- FREE BACON WEDNESDAYS! Free bacon from 9PM - 11PM and $3 PBR Tallboys all night long!
- Gotta love the free bacon in a predominantly Muslim neighborhood. Plus, Dillinger Four...
- Amazing music comes here! Fun, grungy music scene!
- THIS PLACE IS LOUD. BRING EARPLUGS.
- Phone number spells out 612-333-SEXY (7399)
- I don't know what it is about the atmosphere or the sound system but Iron Maiden always sounds awesome on the juke box. Not at all like at home.