Trillium Brewing Company
- Beer, food, atmosphere, people! Everything about this place is great
- Finally! A few good sours in Boston!
- So good!!!!
- The roof deck is a real delight, get a stamp from the host & then head up the stairs to the left of the front door.
- Beer and Trays
- This beer was amazing. All of them if you love IPAS get a couch and live here. Only thing it didnt feel like a brewery it felt like a cool bar that served beer. So it took away from that experience
- Loved their Irish stout. Might even be better than Guinness. Not exactly cheap though.
- A+ DDH Congress Street.
- Food and Beer.
- Beer awesome. The unorganized crowd fighting for bar space much less awesome.
- Great and incredible staff!
- Exzellent Beers, a Long bar and gets quite busy during peak hours!
- Some of the best beer in New England - great new spot for tbc!
- Beer, food, atmosphere, people, space. Everything about this new location is great! Try the burrata
- Enormous space with the best beer in the game. Drink all the things.
- Not sure about what you'd love? Buy a single can of it. The power is yours! GOoo Planet.
- Outstanding beers in nearly every category. Probably best known for their NEIPAs, but there are excellent stouts, sours, and more. Food is great as well. Be prepared to wait outside during busy times.
- Excellent service from both retail and bar staff. Served very quickly even though it was crowded and Im very short. Be warned though - I had to wait 15 minutes for entry & couldnt get a seat inside.
- Strong on hazy, citrusy IPAs if thats your thing.
- Typically super crowded but has good beers. Very popular trendy place to go and be seen.