- Sit at the back tables when the door is open, for an occasional whiff of donuts.
- Your delicious parmacotto prosciutto/ oven-roasted mushroom/ artichoke/ olive-topped "Capricciosa" pie is cooked in only 45 seconds in VT's 1200-degree oven.
- Save room for the Mezza Luna (desert calzone) with Nutella!
- Incroyable meatballs! Absolutely incroyable! I highly suggest you ordering them
- Wine markups are high, so stick to a negroni or beer to go with your anti plate, Vesuvius, lasagna, and tiramisu
- Best pizzas in town. Pretty decent wine list too.
- Excellent service & great food!
- Really nice waitresses. I tried the Dante pizza and it was fully loaded and delicious. If the sun is out, definitely sit in the alley/patio. It's lovely.
- Best pizza ever!
- Amazing pizza, some of the best in Portland! Margarita pizza is the simplest one on the menu and my favorite by far
- $5 pizza happy hour before 6. Score.
- Incredible pizza and pasta. The way wood fired pizza should be.
- Try the Caesar Salad then the Margarita D.O.C.
- This is seriously the greatest pizza I've had in North America. Omg. I'm amazed.
- Wow th calzone is crazy Good !
- Great Happy Hour!!
- Travis is THE waiter to have here.
- Best pizza in town, period.
- Calzones are fantastic. The nutella calzone is shockingly delicious for desert.
- Best pizza in Portland, hands down.