- go there after 11 for happy hour: pizzas for $5, liter of wine for $15.
- They charge a lot for extra basil then only give you like two tiny leaves. Best to BYOB (basil).
- Add spicy olive oil to any pie. Bennissimo.
- Get the Quattro Formaggi and add sausage, spectacular!
- Waiting time is long but worth the wait.
- This place is no longer a Via Trib! Crocodile took it over as a side venue/back bar! Owned by Local 360 owners, still have solid pizza.
- HH with pizza margarita + extra basil and a Peroni = Italy!
- bambino's has better food but the space here is nice