- Christmas tree + ice skating + carriages = beautiful!!
- Go at night to see the lights in the trees and the fountains.
- Whether ice skating, catching a movie or just enjoying the glow of the fountains at night, this is one of the best spots downtown has to offer.
- Great place to relax!
- Really cool place to hang out, in walking distance of lots of great restaurants and an ice cream shop.
- We have taken family pictures here many times.
- Nice place to walk.
- I love coming here with my girls!! They love to watch the water and run around on the grass.
- Unique location for parties, ice rink
- Fun watching movies here in the summer, get there early for a good spot
- Ice skating in the winter is fantastic!
- Fountain Films on Friday. During the Summer, catch a FREE movie outside in downtown Lexington! Food and drinks available. Click link for movie schedule.
- Look at the Red fountains today!
- Ice skating? :-)
- Can't wait to try out the new ice skating rink! Once the snow falls, it should be a beautiful scene!