Tria Wine Room
Wine Bar, Gastropub
3131 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Biba is open noon to midnight and carries 26 wines by the glass, 10 select beers and light snacks such as cheese, charcuterie and chocolate in a low-key gathering space in the Left Bank Building.
- Enjoy the entire wine list at $6/Glass or $30 Bottle from 10pm-midnight Mon-Th &Sundays! Also check out our review!
- WiFi password is "triaucuc".
- Truffled egg with potato, wild mushrooms, spinach, and fontina is a must have!
- Cured pork loin with baby cilantro. Frickin' brilliant.
- I am obsessed with the Truffled egg dish here!
- Try the Belgian dark ale it's crazy good
- Get the mozzarella & prosciutto sandwich!
- The cost of a bottle of wine is proportional to the same wine in a glass, so order by the glass for more variety!
- Wine and cheese
- Omg wine tasting event with friends had a blast
- prosciutto san daniele + grana padano + fig panino. that is all.
- Go for Sunday School. It's the best way to try new wine beer and cheese!
- Bacon roasted butternut squash is delicious - sweet and savory at once!
- michael mccaulley + wine and cheese = joy :)