- Ready to rock? You're at the right place. Your truly voted Trees as the Best Rock Bar in Best of Dallas 2012.
- A trip to Trees is a history lesson--plus you get to hear some great local and national bands.
- Best live music venue in the metroplex! Say hi to me when you come in. Maybe we will have a shot.
- Drink prices have gone up. May as well go to July Alley in between bands.
- Great place to get super intimate with your favorite bands, sound system could definitely stand to be improved.
- Tanya sama pokok apa sibab goyang2..
- Bring ear plugs, the music sounds better with them in and your ears won't be ringing for a day.
- They have couches upstairs now. Nice new leather ones. And I see some fat girl eating so they must have fud. Unless she snuck it in under her fat rolls.
- Trees rules. If you haven't seen a show here, you need too!
- come find me and Dustin!!! free hugs!!!
- Rude, inconsiderate staff.
- This isn't applebees.
- They charge $2 for a small plastic cup of tap water. Ridiculous.
- Always cheap but intimate concerts. I've never seen a bad performance there. In fact, it might be my personal favorite venue in Dallas.
- This is the place to go to see any band great club concert venue in Deep Ellum of Downtown Dallas
- This is a great venue. You get so close to the bands! Just wish I was taller!
- I miss the days when the bouncers used to get all jacked up & 3 of them worked the whole venue.
- Erin & Travis are THA SHIT!!! Meow!!
- Try the Silent Disco, its an experience not to miss!
- Make sure to fuck with Rusty...and tell him Tony sent you!