Record Shop, Music Store
2557 Lyndale Ave S (26th St W)
Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Voted Best Record Store for Vinyl of 2013! This Uptown mainstay has never strayed from its roots: a no-nonsense record-slinger with one of the best selections in Minnesota.
- Wicked vinyl selection, and a good place to buy show tickets.
- An excellent selection of new and used vinyl. The Replacements were discovered here!
- Good prices but not my favorite record shop in MN
- It's the classic conflict between your love of good vinyl, and your hatred of looking for a parking spot. The love of vinyl should always win.
- It's tiny, it's hot, and it's crowded. But this is where you should be digging through the crates to find some real gems. The staff are super knowledgeable too, and friendly.
- Matt Werner is enthusiastic and helpful!
- Great vinyl selection. And the prices seem lower than the other stores we checked out.
- Great store!! Friendly service. Incredible $1 section. I left with about 50 pop/rock records from the '70s and '80s. Lots of fun!!
- City Pages Best Record Store for Vinyl - 2013
- Did the prices go up recently?
- A tiny little shop with a lot of used, $1 vinyls. Take the time to browse through them, and you may find something awesome!
- Get on the Treehouse Records email list to get store updates including "password" discounts (such as 20% off your entire purchase)
- Get new Jim O'Rourke record