Tree Steak House & Oak Bar
$ $ $ $
- Try a cut to order Rib-Eye. You choose the thickness and they cook it exactly the way you want it! Make sure you try the salad bar, it's Awesome! Finish off with their famous homemade key lime pie!
- Wonderful place to eat... You'll feel like you've walked back in time. Ambiance, service and food is excellent!
- Steaks and John the bartender
- The ambiance is perfect for a great night out. Steaks and the seafood is awesome. Chef Byron does a great job with every dish.
- Amazing steaks!
- This is a great place. I always enjoy coming here for dinner & brunch.
- Great place for amazing steaks, live music and they have an incredible wine list. I highly recommend it!
- Live music on Thursday nights
- Try the Mark West Pinot Noir with your steak.
- Expensive, but worth it. Amazing steaks that they cut in from of you and their key lime pie is the best I've ever had.
- Waiter was rude, and he tried to chip me ten dollars (after I have already given him a ten dollar tip) COUNT YOUR MONEY.
- The creme brulee is not as like custard as typical, more like a light/airy pudding, with the appropriately carmelized top layered.
- Draw on the table (if there's paper!)
- It's great for a birthday or anniversary