Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Casino, Hotel, Entertainment
- Seafood buffet with all you can eat crab legs is awesome!
- Make sure to get your players card. They have the best cash offers of any MN casino
- Don't give the blackjack suits crap about not giving comps, points system being terrible, or the players card. They can't fix it and it just makes everyone miserable.
- The 'quick trigger' in calling security about kids is because they are allowed on the gaming floor ONLY to go to restaurants and people insist on taking them everywhere!
- Be careful if you bring kids here. They have a quick trigger on calling security
- The Bloody Mary's are awesome!
- May 5, 6pm-11pm. 2012 American Diabetes Association Gala.
- When the band Them Pesky Kids plays here make sure to come listen to them
- Won about $30. :D play "Cougarlicious".
- the cheeseburger and fries are awesome....and I love poker!
- Bufe. A pesar de que hace falta variedad es rescatable.
- Great bowling alley if you eat a break from gambling
- Great place to bring the family
- Having fun!!
- Didnt win a darn thing.
- Camp ground is nothing but a big parking lot....NOT EVEN ONE TREE.
- Great show
- Careful where you step in here with kids. They will threaten you for standing in the passport line. Real friendly ppl they have for security.
- Nice Rv park but no grass by lots. Everyone, staff & guests all friendly. Showers nice. Pet area provided but would be better if fenced in so dogs could run. Enjoyed our first stay here.
- Poker.. Look for Angela..