Supermarket, Grocery Store
- u can always get change when bank is closed
- Found out later that TI was under renovation when we were there. Produce was nice but the place was a dump.
- The produce and meat hands down beats any other area grocery store and is much cheaper!
- The Treasure Island Supermarkets have sadly CLOSED for good.
- Beloved grocery store of awesome
- Truly like the European offerings here
- The salad bar of awesome. Also get a huge sandwich at the deli!
- Fresh salad
- they offer student discounts sometimes and a lot of samplings
- I really really really hate that they are trying to get us to use a phone app to get discounts. I find this incredibly invasive and manipulative and when the new Jewel opens I'll never have to go back
- Amazing fresh produce selection
- They have one of the best salad bars around, always maintained and fresh. They also have packaged salads if you're in a hurry among other things. All this for a grocery store?
- Kind of expensive but you'll find rare and quality products.
- As of 10/28, Jonagold and Fuji apples are on sale for $.79/lb
- You don't have to weigh your produce prior to check out anymore, scales are in the band new registers now! The whole store is newly remodeled come check it out!
- Peter is my favorite cashier! Fast, attentive and friendly. A picture of what real customer service should be.
- They're remodeling the store, new freezers, it's looking good!
- The deli has some decent stuff but they're idiots working behind the counter
- Love the huge skinny pop display
- Never going to Whole Foodz again