Chill Out in the Windy City with the Chicago Chillcation Packages
The Hiltons of Chicago invite locals and travelers to take a “Chillcation” and chase away the cold-weather blues with a Chicago Chillcation.
The Palmer House Hilton, Hilton Chicago, and Conrad Chicago are offering guests a Just Chillin’ package, or a customizable package to escape from holiday stress and winter woes to unwind, relax and reset. The packages provide a variety of valuable discounts and amenities to guests on the go. Guests are given the option to either “Chill In” or “Chill Out,” so they can either relax and enjoy amenities within the hotel property, or experience the wonders of Chicago’s roster of wintertime activities, including ice skating at Millennium Park.
As an added perk for Chillcation bookers, guests who make a Just Chillin’ reservation at Park Grill through concierges at the three properties will receive VIP Millennium Park Ice Skating privileges, including line bypass and complimentary skate rental. Plus, when visitors bring their Chillcation mugs to Millennium Park, they will receive complimentary cocoa refills at the Park Grill’s Warming Hut.
At each hotel, the Just Chillin’ package is personalized to the property, and guests are invited to choose their own ideal Chillcation from the variety of options across the Hilton’s of Chicago, including:
- Chillcation mugs with complimentary coffee or hot chocolate refills for the duration of the stay at Herb N' Kitchen
- 20 percent discount on all room service orders
- 20 percent dining discount at 720 South Bar + Grill or Kitty O'Sheas
Palmer House Hilton
- Chillcation mugs with complimentary coffee or hot chocolate refills for the duration of the stay
- Breakfast buffet for two at Lockwood Restaurant, Palmer House Hilton's AAA Four Diamond restaurant
- Two Chillcation mugs with complimentary coffee or hot chocolate refills for the duration of the stay
- Dining rewards booklet to The Shops at North Bridge
- Two signature Chillcation cocktails from the Terrace Bar
- $50 credit to the Terrace Restaurant and Bar or in-room dining, valid for breakfast, lunch or dinner