4050 Penn Ave (Penn & Main)
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
- There's a reason this unassuming restaurant has a bunch of Best Restaurant plates on its wall. Don't expect a posh atmosphere. Do expect fantastic food. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Traditional Vietnamese dishes, and it's BYOB!
- I could eat there a few times a week!
- Try the Pho Hanoi Soup with beef, a lemongrass-heavy concoction that's a meal on its own. - CBS Pittsburgh
- Service was amazing, got my food not even 20 minute after I ordered it, the egg rolls are to die for with a sweet sauce that comes with it. I would willingly drive the 45 minutes from my house to here
- Dear Vegetarians : get item 22. Yummy!
- Its BYOB!
- awesome food. insane fast service
- Best Pho in Pittsburgh!
- Get the pho
- Vegetarians: the veg spring roll and tofu fried rice are MAGNIFICENT.
- Pho!! They're pho is outstanding. Good people and good food!'
- Pho has good broth. Ask for vermicelli noodles instead of the flat noodles they normally serve it with.
- Best pho in Pittsburgh
- Pho, fried tofu and summer rolls are really good
- Excellent food
- No-nonsense amazing Vietnamese cooking. The noodle soups are awesome. Cash Only!
- Anything is good, just know what you want :)
- The best Pho in town
- Everything is great. Just don't ask any questions!