- A cramped and crowded maze of randomly placed food items.
- Like a bazaar in Islamabad, only smells worse.
- They have EVERYTHING. I once saw a can of iguana stew from El Salvador. Watch for expired food left on shelf.
- Opened 24 hours. Great to stop by for groceries when Key Foods is already closed
- Has got to be a fire hazard in this place. It's like a maze. And the aisles are so narrow. Never again.
- Trade Scare is more like it. Narrow aisles, slow witted, slow moving employees. Slow witted slow moving shoppers. If this place wasn't next to the subway I don't think they'd even be in business.
- Have patience when you come here. Also, the olive bar in the back is great!
- Best prices in the area. Only go in the middle of the day or late at night to avoid the crowd and long lines.
- Go to Trade Fair and fight with people in the super small aisles. But enjoy the steep savings!!
- Great selection of dried peppers (ancho, chili, habaero)
- Cheap and Nice place. Not packed and very close to the subway. Strongly recommend.
- Tem q melhorar muito a qualidade
- Nem se compara a Brasil
- Beer. Soup
- Open 24 hours! The selection is slightly lacking though.
- The chips and sodas are outside. There is no designated "freezer" section. More like 6 or 7 random freezers throughout. Some aisles are unmarked. Leave breadcrumbs so you can make it out alive.
- A lot of mexican stuff !!!:)
- Great Place with friendly workers. Also open 24 hours a day. A plus.