Racetrack, Entertainment, Other Outdoors
3200 Gulf Shores Pkwy (at 29th Ave.)
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- The three storey, wooden go-cart track is not to be missed!
- About to get our race on
- Count your points (that cost you an arm & a leg) as you go. A facility being run by teenagers ... bad news.
- Each ride/golf costs "points." Take advantage of discounts by (good) buying larger quantities, (better) buying online or (best) buying tickets during the day (use them anytime) at 2-for-1 prices.
- Bring your military ID and its but one ticket get one free - )
- The wooden track is a must do while in Gulf Shores.
- In the arcade, the block stacker game. That game is so frustrating. I must've gotten to the very top 10 times. It messes with your head so much. Don't give in to temptation.
- Tickets are a little pricey, but the kids had a ton of fun :)
- Be sure to ride "The Woodie" - the go karts with a multi-level spiraling wooden track. Way cool!
- We all had a smile on our faces racing around the track. So much fun!
- Go carts were fun....arcade, not so much. Look for coupons!
- Go Peachy - To Learn More Visit http://tinyurl.com/yyfx6l33
- Fun place especially for the kids. Go carts, bumper boats, mini golf, arcade as well as other attractions.
- Everything! The Sky Coaster was a hit with the kids. Also go carts and miniature golf.
- Karts are painfully slow compared to any other I've been to. Cranked down so far they can't make it up the hills without a running start.
- You can get really wet on the bumper floats. It was perfect for the hot and humid day.
- This was the coolest go-cart ride I've ever done. A must!
- Sky track was the best
- so much fun.
- The wooden track is awesome. We laughed from start to finish. It is a blast every time.