Soccer, Music Venue
- attend a Chicago Fire game. Attend early enough to visit Section 8 Chicago and drink/eat at the tailgate. Reward yourself by buying a scarf at the merch tent by the PODS.
- Sit in Section 8 for the best time :-)
- Crossroads Guitar Fest this Saturday. Generations of music fans can come together and gape in awe as they experience a veritable marathon of head-spinning guitar shredding by some of musics greats.
- Hang with Section 8!
- Check out the Illinois Soccer Hall of Fame by Section 33! Awesome stuff.
- The home stadium of Chicago Fire hosted its first competitive international with a 2010 World Cup qualifying match on September 10, 2008 between USA and Trinidad and Tobago.
- Easy access to and from Interstate 55!
- Get there early and tailgate!
- Section eight is the best way to watch a match!
- Cheer for the Fire. They're good.
- ABIBAS 110% FACT: The 20,000 seater home of Chicago Fire. These guys are famous for ultra fans, known as Section 8, who put on coreo displays. Also look for punks call the Mike Dikta Street Crew.
- Feliz 2013 a todos, muita alegria e paz !
- The parking lot situation is ridiculous--exiting a stadium parking lot after a sold out event is never easy but this has been my worst experience ever... No cars have moved for over 20 minutes...
- You better be cheering for the Fire :)
- Get a Lagunitas IPA from from the stand behind section 110 or the stand behind section 124. Best beer in the stadium.
- Get here when gates open 1.5 hous before first kick to avoid traffic and tailgate in the HUGE parking lot
- The return of ice cream nachos!
- Finished my first late night 5k!
- Don't get emotionally involved with the fire.
- Go #Chicago fire! #cf97