Bar, Rock Club, Restaurant
2200 N California Ave (at Palmer St)
Chicago, IL 60647
- The panini pressed Grilled Cheddar Cheese & Tomato is nothing out of the ordinary: your choice of swiss or cheddar, paired with tomato slices, but sometimes, a simple sandwich like this all you need
- way too many hipsters paving the way here...
- The spicy potatoes are the BOMB DOT COM.
- mojitos are great. beer is cheap. live music is great. the sound quality is really good here.
- They charge $1 for a mixer in your drink! It's cheaper to buy their gin craft cocktail (ONLY $7) vs. gin & tonic at $8. Who the hell charges more for a g & t vs a craft cocktail!? Stick to beer!
- Awesome place - the Grandkids band, Torches plated!
- Monday special: burger w/ side & an Old Rasputin for $13! Everyday: grilled cheese w/ side & an Old Milwaukee for $7! Git some!
- Saag paneer scramble or the seitan chorizo are must haves
- Get a pia colada, or a margarita, or something tropical. After all, he is Cuban.
- I can't speak for the food other than to say that the burger I got one time was pretty tasty, if unremarkable. I go here for punk shows mainly, though the beer selection is more than adequate as well.
- t's so funny :)
- Brunch at Township is good! Try the Unicorn Blood Orange coffee drink. This is also my favorite venue for small shows. I really can't say enough good things about the place!
- Meh. Venue sounds ok. Fine little space. There's a bar. That's cool.
- The calamari is especially good here.
- The Bloody Mary makes you want to drink it slowly and savor
- Former Treat chef makes savory pancakes packed with sliced scallions and a saag paneer scramble of fresh spinach and the fresh, tofu-like cheese, accompanied by two puffs of the Indian bread, puri.
- Pancho's has a new name and a new menu from the owner of Treat, served until 2am.
- Pancho is outta control!
- Good sound ! Homage to sound chick!!!!!!!
- Don't ask for horchata. They are a Cuban restaurant. Duh!