Dive Bar, Bar
124 N College Ave (at Trimble Ct)
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Watch Georgia football on Saturdays here! Make sure to bring cash! Goooo Dawgs!
- Best jello in town pump
- People, mature? people. Bring cash, no cards accepted.
- People, older people. This place is small and reminds me of northwoods midwest bars, maybe that locals spot at the lake.
- The Town Pump served the first-ever Fat Tire on draft, and is now a place to find wild ale from local breweries like New Belgium and Odell on occasion.
- Grey place to be
- Fun and place to hang put
- Have a Cascara Quad if you're the shit or a Heavenly whatever Tripel (both local New Belgium) if you're fruity and delicious. $10 for both total!
- great servers, small space.
- Exceptional bloody mary!
- Apple pie moon shine!!!!!
- Get the Odell Town Pump Ale! It's only available here and at the brewery!
- 3 for $1 Cherry Bombs soaked in Everclear. Get pumped.
- Best place to start your night, with a jello-shot and some cherry bombs.