The Town Pump
Dive Bar, Burgers, Karaoke
1321 Rebsamen Park Rd (at Cedar Hill Rd)
Little Rock, AR 72202
- This place has great food and an excellent choice of beers on tap!
- If you're here tell Dylan to wash his hands.
- Fun karaoke on Tuesdays. Two patios (one screened). Diverse, semi-hipster crowd. Good times.
- Make sure you see Raj Arnold.
- Pabst, karaoke, burgers, hot wings, billards, shuffleboard, and foos ball. What more could you want?!?
- The staff here is AMAZING. When the college kids are in town & they get super swamped they still have better service than most. Try the Jell-O shots!
- Order the nachos
- Shuffle board, foosball, pool, good times.
- Awesome food. Cheap booze.
- Karaoke Tuesday's!
- This is a cool place but not as cool as the others but it still like to tell you that much and the Crald oh my word the displacement Cronin a lot of nights
- Unwelcoming, rude, poor service NEVER Save yourself the irritation
- I only "liked" this place because of the shuffleboard table! Be prepared to wait 10-15 minutes to be greeted and served regardless of the bar's volume. LAZY staff
- Local crowd is very welcoming to passers by, try the bacon cheeseburger!
- Was told they have the best burgers in town. They were good! Place is your typical neighborhood bar with really good bar food. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- They couldn't possibly be more rude. I won't be back. Ever.
- O like my burgers medium rare. So I was happy. Second time this week there. If you want your bigeye well done you'd beat request that. Good food. Friendly staff. Yet to drink there.
- Happy Hour prices during ALL Razorback football games... And they always show the games! Grab a red jello shot and yell WPS!!!
- All the food is great! The worse thing on the menu is super! Got to have a Tecate fully dressed. The only way to fly.
- Sunday Funday: $10 margarita pitchers. Mmm