Town Hall Seattle
- See a talk about some obscure science thing at Town Hall
- Great talks and very inexpensive.
- One of the best places to get informed in Seattle. Become a member!
- Hear from brilliant minds about topics ranging from politics to the environment.
- Such a fun night! Intimate setting for Q&A with Simon Sinek!
- Temple Grandin
- Be sure to stick around for the Q & A session to witness adults that lack the understanding of what a question is.
- Good speakers. Tonight: Nick Hanauer and Eric Liu on their new book, The Gardens of Democracy.
- 5 elementary schools and their 3rd - 5th graders participate in the Scores Poetry Slam
- on 11/7/11
- Magnetic Fields on 2/23: First ten people to ask for the Mayor's Special at the South Lobby Cafe counter win free tix to hear Moby speak at THSEA on March 26th.
- I see white people.
- Good place for different art events. However it lacks proper ventilation or AC.
- Seattle Ignite was held here! Great space with culture and history
- Many of their talks, on a wide range of subjects, are just $5. Makes for a stimulating and relaxing evening of learning.
- I've been here several times, saw both Ralph Nader and Kurt Vonnegut here.
- Here to see lawrence lessig!