Town & Country Market
Supermarket, Grocery Store
343 Winslow Way E (Ericksen Ave. NE)
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- This is my favorite grocery store of all time...great selection of organic vegetables and fruits. Town & Country has a good deli. The wine department is very cool as well.
- Babies love all the amazing groceries.
- Apple Pay supported here - very convenient
- Good deli and drink selection
- Fantastic locally owned grocery store.
- Very helpful navigating their huge beer selection. Growlers available!
- Ometepe coffee beans sold here, roasted on the island. Its the best.
- A grocery store. A bit pricey but they carry all the gourmet items and have a fantastic deli. Wedding cakes in Instyle. Go downstairs and say hi to Sheila, bulk food manager. Tell her Erin sent you.
- The original grocer on the island. Winslow was built around this place. Great deli. Locals come here to shop and for lunch. Stay hi to Sheila the bulk food manager.
- White chocolate is pretty good.
- Ask the espresso folks to do Foursquare.
- Wine Cellar has great deals!
- Eric makes a mean Americano!
- Go see Kristen at the coffee shop - she's awesome!
- Check out the big board buys for fantastic deals!
- Keep your eyes peeled for local celebrity chefs!
- The little coffee shop is always great. People are friendly and the locals go here for a quiet spot. Self serve drip is always fast and fresh when you're on the go!
- I heart my neighborhood market!!
- TNC is the best! Santa Cruz lemonades are 4/$5..
- Best wine selection for miles and miles.