- see some of the sickest bands
- My favorite venue. Always buy your tickets at the box office and save ~$10. Mon-Fri 12-5.
- the ridiculous 50's music between sets is painful!!!
- So much body odor. Deodorant and wash your clothes stinky fucks.
- Go to the Town Ballroom to catch a show at Buffalo's premier live music venue
- Taper's delight.
- I got guest list haaaaa
- upclose with the live bands, but tightly packed.
- A nice small venue. The standing area is tiered so youll always have a view.
- Great venue for catching your favorite acts!
- Great, small venue to see a band. Highly recommended.
- One of my favorite places to see a concert not a bad seat in the house. But get there early if you want to be on one of the tiered levels
- Easily the best music venue in the city. Security are dicks, though.
- Great place to go for a concert. Large, open waiting room with a huge bar. The actual concert room is like an amphitheater. Plenty of room, nice acoustics, and a good amount of bar space.
- Perfect atmosphere. Great place to photograph.
- A good venue, but they need to crank the A/C. It's a hot box in here. Everyone is sweaty and stinky.
- Great venue for concerts!
- Such a great venue. It's been awhile since I've been there though. The last time, VNV Nation was in town. I was one of the event promoters.
- Home of ComedySportz World Championship Tournament 2013 (July 10-13)!
- Great and intimate venue; Get there early and pick your SRO spot. I recommend stage left on aisle that ends by big screen