Tower Grove Park
Park, Other Outdoors
4256 Magnolia Ave (btwn Kingshighway Blvd & Grand Blvd)
St Louis, MO 63110
- Watch the killer speed bumps! They'll take out the whole underbelly of your car.
- Pet-friendly place for sure!! All kinds of activities all year long... festival of the nations, Pagan picnic and so on.
- Look out for used condoms!
- Enjoy a nice day out in Tower Grove and while youre there visit the statue of William Shakespeare himself in the center of the park!
- This is a great place to go running, take a picnic, or just go for a drive. My family has lived near and visited this park for over 15 years and it's nice.
- The south side of this park needs some work. #louisloaizaliveshere
- Such a wonderful place to go without the fuss of Forest Park! Definitely check out the Farmers Market on Saturday!
- A runner's paradise
- Great for picnics and long walks! Close to lots of great restaurants and coffee shops. Beautiful flowering trees in the Spring.
- Beauitful park
- Kickball season here is a blast!
- Welcome to my park! I hope you enjoy your stay. Festivals, 5ks, foliage - this place has it all, and right next to some of the greatest neighborhoods in the city.
- Come enjoy the wading pool starting at 11am each day in the summer.
- Tower Grove Park Farmer's Market
- Beautiful park. A great, BIG, place to walk around with kids. Also a good place to catch Pokmon.
- Great for a walk
- this park is located in South St Louis and is one of the most beautiful parks for getting married in. Great venue to have a wedding ceremony - Rev Sark Elking www.stlouisweddingchapel.com
- Get there early for Food Truck Fridays
- Great for a walk, a picnic or Food Truck Friday!
- Go early to see the morning fog.