Tower Grove Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, American
8:00am - 12:00pm
- Try out the Nicoise Salad, made up of smoked rainbow trout, green beans, farm raised eggs and Pontiac potatoes! http://bit.ly/1ah3uCo
- Amazing grilled cheese sandwiches for your face!
- Fresh-baked breads, raw honey and all kinds of goodies..yum!! Also pet-friendly!!
- Go early. Look at every vendor's selection before making final selections.
- Great way to start your Saturday morning. Grab some breakfast from the local food trucks.
- Free yoga at 9am, but bring bug spray!
- Come early for the best selection!
- The Go! List 2013: Best farmers market
- Free yoga 9am-10am every Saturday from May to Oct!
- Look for Sprouted Designs handmade goods. Super cute clothes towels and accessories!
- Lovely vendors and great food. Little pricey but still worth it because it supports local business.
- Baked goods, fresh produce and frui pies.
- Excellent selection, and good friendly vendors.
- Like knick knacks & cheap cookies? Come here. Where's the fucking kale/tomatoes/avocados? A lot of dogs though.
- Harvest sessions by KDHX brings local music to the market.
- Smaller than Soulard, but more local options and more manageable to do a lap to see what's available. Fruit, veggies, meat, cheese, bread and pastries, coffee, tea and other local fare.
- Everything is good! Wild Missouri mushrooms, fresh veggies, and many delicious meats
- Windy Lake Farm has amazing eggs, chicken and pork!
- Must have "The Big Cheese" original sandwich.
- Plan on lunch at one of the yummy food trucks :)