Tosa Farmers Market
7720 Harwood Ave (Oakleaf Trail)
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
- Come hungry! They have loads of awesome samples!
- Anything from Lakeview Buffalo Farm is amazing. I especially like the cranberry summer sausage or snack sticks. Amazing products and friendly farmers.
- Dogs no longer allowed. :(
- Check out VillageGreen Street Fair the first Saturday of June. VGSF is a family-oriented outdoor festival that aims to provide info about green, organic & eco-friendly products & services.
- Buy some of the Frank's chips....They are awesome!
- The Tosa farmers market is a very nice market. Not the biggest but they pack in some great quality. My wife and I love heading down for a fresh coffee and whatever else we can find.
- Nice little local market. Grab some WI honey.
- Nice variety, but they don't allow dogs.
- Don't leave the market without a cup of amazing pour over coffee from Valentine Coffee. Breakfast at the Blue's Egg stand is well worth the wait.
- Stop by the Farmer Tony's micro-greens booth for yummy ready to eat greens!
- Dogs not allowed.
- Make sure to visit on the first Saturday of every month. It's also a makers market!
- Beautiful flowers!
- Try the fried eggs over grits from Maxie's and an iced coffee at Valentine's. deelish!
- Lots of good healthy food
- Or follow the Market on Facebook
- For more info, hours, etc...
- Love the cheese curds and live music! Meet your friends, do some shopping then go out for a bloody Mary after.
- RVR. River Valley Ranch mushrooms! A must have!