27792 Vista del Lago
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- Sunday brunch is legit. Mimosas, good food and beautiful lake views!
- Don't waste your time with the house margarita...tastes like crap...upgrade your tequila trust me it's worth it
- Great food. Highly recommend.
- $1 Tacos on Tuesdays
- Great Taco Tuesday deals! Not very good service in the bar though.
- Go for Taco Tuesday
- Had terrible service sat night. Usually good though
- Have a few drinks, the bar is great.
- Taco Tuesday!
- This place is now closed. :(
- Out of business! :(
- The restaurant just closed for good........
- Taco Tuesday still happening
- The bar menu had a 3 street taco for $5.00 they have gotten rid of that along with so of the other stables. If you want them now it will cost $15 because of the beans & rice. Really
- Tortilla Flats is now Lagos - What a joke.
- Great food, service and view of the lake. Try the chipotle-mushroom sauce on the chicken enchiladas (also called salsa Josephina).
- Live bands every Friday and Saturday
- Live bands every Friday and Saturday. The place rocks and the bartenders and servers make you stay amazing. Come and hang out by the lake here in Mission Viejo
- Place is amazing. The people working there do all they can to make your experience the best it can be. From Lauren the gm to the cooks all will do all to make your time there the best. Love it always
- The waiters/waitresses are really nice and I love when someone is having a wedding on the lake. You get the best view from the restaurant!