Toronto Temperance Society
$ $ $
577A College St (W of Manning Ave)
Toronto, ON M6G 1B2
- Oliver Stern delights in making custom cocktails based on your preference. The Timmy's margarita here is refreshing and delightful. Fun and sophisticated atmosphere.
- If you want to get up here without a membership, first sit down at the bar at Sidecar, order a cocktail, talk to the bartender about your drink and you will eventually be invited upstairs.
- gepflegte Gastlichkeit und guter Service
- very lovely
- VOLCANO!! Trust me on this
- Ask Oliver to come up with anything you fancy...tell him what flavors you crave and leave it up to him
- Robin is the man
- Ask for a golden turtle !
- Absolutely fantastic atmosphere, and first rate service.
- Love this place so much. Amazing drinks, friendly and creative bartenders, nice vibe.
- Try the "Corpse Reviver #557." Gin, Cointreau, and Strega based- delicious. You can find the recipe in the book "Speakeasy Cocktails" created for iPads. http://oapub.co/c48b46af
- Petey's muddle extra Spicy... Delicious
- There's a live band on Wed!
- Petes muddle is the best
- Best Dirty Martini in town.
- Loved the Manhattan and variations! Best cocktails I've had in a while.
- Pisco sour is to die for! Highly impressed.
- If you can get in, the Adam and Steve is amazing!
- TTS will be a "private bar," & prospective members must apply through the society's website. One of the house rules - do not ever attempt to order a cosmopolitan, you will be politely asked to leave.