Latin American, Mexican
11:00am - 4:00pm
11:00am - 4:00pm
- I went with a large party and we ordered every tapas on the menu! I loved the swordfish dip, seafood ceviche, seared scallops, cheese empanadas, lamb skewers and duck carnitas.
- Great brunch. Buffet of menu items and unlimited mimosas. Food is delicious but drinks are too sweet. Beautiful ambiance and decor. Great place for large groups. Very loud. Maybe hard to hear.
- Had a great time downstairs in the lounge with some seriously Awesome Lights & Visual set-ups! DJ Amy laid down the slickest mix so well, even the manager got out & hit the dancefloor yesterday lol
- Get the smoked guac.
- Great deals for beer and cocktails during happy hour!
- A good variety of tapas, short ribs and mushrooms the best. Great service and cool latino vibe. I wish they had tables outside vs couches.
- It is not only a great restaurant... it turns into a club at night! Whatt a party! Lation music, tasty drinks! Love it!!!
- Skirt steak with grilled avocado
- Not sure of the actual name of the bread. Its very good.
- Try the arepas they are delicious. Excellent service restaurant has a great vibe.
- Happy Hour
- The chipotle Mac & Cheese
- The small plate lunch was awesome only $19.00 and you get and the best food it is also bottomless. My server Alex was the best have her wait on you she was funny and made the lunch experience great
- Boozy brunch...variety of flavors of mimosa and bloody mary. Oysters, deviled eggs, omelets, lots of yummy things.
- Good food, nothing extraordinary. The Ceviche with mango is the best I had. Service is very slow, so be prepared to wait a lot.
- Great drinks and snacks during Happy Hour.
- Comfortable upscale casual dining with nice menu. Food fresh and tasty.
- Excellent Latin tapas with a twist. A bit fancy but overall fair prices. The arepas and Korean ribs were best.
- Excellent atmosphere. Great drink and food selection.
- Best bottomless brunch I've had in DC