Torito Tapas Bar
$ $ $
- great place to go & share tapas with friends. The cava & pomegranate cocktail is amazing.
- Excellent tapas place to share with friends. Recommends: Fish ceviche, corn and yamShrimps al ajilloLamb loaf w/currants and dried apricots in almond-saffron sauce......brilliant!
- If you are truly hungry, don't bother. Our orders took well over an hour to get to our table and plus, I felt like they had to go to Cuba to get the rum for my mojito! took so long!
- perfect start - arugula salad. prefect end - churros. and tons of amazing dishes in between!
- The ceviche is to die for!!
- Torito: Traditional-style tapas bar, perfect for sharing, small but comfortable dining room, huge bev menu, fresh and vibrant food 4/5
- the chocolate flan is to die for
- Amazing food! That grilled chorizo was ridiculously good. Great and quick service. And cute waiter :)
- Missing Barcelona? Order one of these.
- The pintxos are essential.
- THE BEST ceviche in town. Service is always great too.
- Okay. I don't know what's the big deal about this place. The servings are CRAP! Go to Mandarin or some other place. I'm not manorexic and I guess Tapas means Appetizers! NEVER AGAIN! Expesive mojitos!
- Get (for starters) the Andalusian chickpea and spinach stew and lots of sangria.
- The ceviche and smoked trout are amazing dishes. Highly recommend.
- some of the best food in the city. definitely try the ceviche
- The patatas brava are outstanding.
- Bar sympathique mais les prix sont trs lev pour la quantit !
- #Manchego Fries so amazing!!! Try the #Avocado Fries and #Patatas Bravas
- Chorizo. Nom.
- so yum