- Killarney National Park Education Centre run fantastic ecological & environmental themed tours of the National Park. Book your group in for a tour of your choice at 0646635960
- To park, go further down the road, out of Killarney direction, and park across the road. Follow blue path,It's uphill but the reward of the waterfall is worth it. Path leads back to carpark via park.
- very pretty for when it's raining because the falls have more water
- A nice, gentle uphill walk brings you to the falls. A great attraction and free.
- A Nice waterfall
- Enjoy the nature and take deep breaths of fresh air and Oxygen..Great beauty and peace of mind at this place..
- its a short walk to the picturesque falls.
- Passerete in Bosco bellissimo per arrivarci. Merita
- Beautiful! Take a horse and carriage ride to here. It's such a nice ride
- It's a must-see when in Killarney, but beware of the tourists. You're unlikely to have a quiet moment for yourself.
- Increble!Aventrense y escalenla,pueden nadar sper rico y si llevan su lunch,es un lugar ideal para comerlo! :) #perfectday
- Nice small waterfall
- The nature around there is gorgeous!
- Amazing waterfall ! Free parking and free access, a must see in Killarney !
- Bring good boots
- take the backwalk down the bottom of the mountain all the way down to the old kenmare road:)
- Bring bug spray!
- Make sure you walk up the stone stairs to the top!
- This is a beautiful place to relax
- Rumor has it the best time to see the waterfall is during winter. Easy access by bike.