214 Oxford Street, Oxford Circus, West End
London, Greater London W1W 8LG
+44 344 848 7487
- JW Andersons debut line for Topshop inspired by his own ready-to-wear label - launches on Friday September 14. See an exclusive preview of the full collection here: bit.ly/P7bwnd
- As the temperature drops were lifting our mood and tapping into autumn/winter 2013s pink trend with Topshops matte polish in Dulcet. See all our November beauty favourites here: bit.ly/1bqwDcM
- Run, while you still can
- Have your fashion moment projected on a big screen or get papped for FNO
- Love the vintage section!
- topshop is love !
- It's the last ever collection from Kate Moss for the high street store and it's full of her favourite collection hits.
- Send help!! Am trapped in shoe department by female feeding frenzy! Isn't there supposed to be a recession on?
- Use the secret side entrance at 286 Regent to enter directly into Edited, a space with the latest stock curated by fashion insiders. From here, take the escalator down to the lower ground floor (SB1).
- shopping shopping
- Only on a weekday morning!
- Free wifi and a bathroom! And fabulous fashion!
- Head into Topman and head up to our Personal Shopping lounge for FREE appointments and style advice!
- Even though they have an outpost in New York, the London locations are always worth a visit.
- Top shop closes at 6pm on Subday =[
- Drop your girlfriend off and go and grab a pint... Shopping hell
- A..Mazing! I had to drag myself out of this shopping heaven!
- Huge, gorgeous store. Beauty bars and an EAT on the bottom floor. Get off at Oxford Circus and it's literally on the opposite side of the street.
- I personally prefer the one just outside Oxford Circus station but this one is somehow quieter