Tops Friendly Markets
7200 Niagara Falls Blvd (at 72nd St)
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
- Buy some LakeEffect ice cream.
- Very clean and even has a place to sit and eat! Gr8 place to grab some groceries before driving to Canadian border:)
- Don't eat the pre made deviled eggs from the deli. You're better off eating your tire. Also if your looking for good customer service this is not the place, rude cashiers
- Wow, They have a Tim Hortons inside :)
- TopS NeveR sTopS, saVinG youuu moRe, TopS NeveR sTopS, Look whaTs in StoRe (^: TopS NeveR sTops (: (: Haha
- Big location but always not enough staff working the registers.
- HaS NicE FLoweRs :) 4 good PriceS
- Its very overpriced but cool if you only buy sale items.
- Get really busy durring the day
- I got nothing.
- One of the few places I've found Arnold Palmer iced tea by the jug
- Kellogs Fruit Snacks ( pack) 3/8