Tops Friendly Markets
- Newly remolded. The cuse cafe is very nice. Only grocery store I know with a basketball court.
- Now open 24 hours.
- They only sell beer until 2am
- Don't go after 12:30am when you're in a rush. They have self-checkout only!
- One of the more expensive grocery store chains in the area.
- The wine is only 6%!!!!
- My fave grocery store, small but big enough. Olive bar, bulk organics, decent cold beer selection. George is the best in the deli. Bread's ok but they need to bake crusty and semolina.
- If the bottle machines don't take your stuff, you can get them manually counted at the service desk.
- The olive bar prices are really good for the amount of food you can score!
- Decent selection, great prices. Best and closest market to South Campus.
- BOGO deals on organic chick peas and strawberries! And Chobani is $1 a piece :)
- Ever notice how everything in the bakery is filled with eggs :-(
- Excellent beer selection
- Now stocking dairy free pizza, burritos, ravioli, enchiladas and ICE CREAM.
- Watch out for old ladies that suck at pushing carts
- Turns out they are open til 1am!