The Topeka Zoo
- Become a Friends of the Topeka Zoo member! Well worth the small amount you'll spend in membership fees. Be sure to check out the new mountain lion exhibit!
- See the elephants before they're gone!
- See the Bears.
- Becoming a FOTZ member was the best thing I've ever done. It's more than paid for it's self. Then go see the babies, Hope, Vision, and the new Zebra.
- I came here for the first time in over a decade and I felt both nostalgic and sad. I wish the animals had more space... Nevertheless, I do still enjoy the black bear, otter, and rainforest exhibits.
- Become a Friends of the Topeka Zoo member! Well worth the small amount you'll spend in membership fees! Be sure to check out the new mountain lion exhibit!
- Nice zoo for a small city
- Lions, Tigers, Bears, and Tiffany.
- Nice little zoo... need to be herein warm weather to truly get a great experience.
- All the exhibits
- If you have a sensitive nose, stay out of the rainforest area. Although, the cursing African Gray was nice
- Love gone to the zoo to see the animals and when Halloween when they do Boo At the Zoo for the Kids
- Small zoo BUT really nice. Loved it. If you are in the area a must see. Loved the bears!! Hippo's awesome.
- See the animals and be part of a live newscast every Friday at noon with Drew at the Zoo! WIBW Meteorologist Drew Switzer will be happy to meet you!
- And even the slides were missing on the play ground..! Wth???? Writing a letter to get my money back..
- Awful expirence... Not worth the money or the time..which was 45 min... There were like 10 closed exhibits... And they dont tell you that till after you pay by a slip of paper. Lame
- Topekans don't know how good we've got it. For a town our size our zoo is excellent. The baby hippo is unbelievably cute. The rainforest is a great place to warm up in the winter.
- Trae a tus nios. Usa tu propia Botella de agua