Top Restaurants Serving American Fare
Just in time for Thanksgiving, OpenTable Inc., the online restaurant reservation system, has compiled its list of the Top 100 American Fare Restaurants in the United States.
The San Francisco-based company gathered its top 100 rankings from more than 10 million reviews by its users, covering more than 12,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
“Serving standout American cuisine is more complicated than it sounds,” says Caroline Potter, OpenTable's chief dining officer. “This country's food culture has evolved very rapidly in recent years, yet a strong sense of nostalgia remains.”
Nation’s Restaurant News takes a look at 10 selected restaurants from OpenTable’s list:
• Baker & Banker, San Francisco
• Castagna, Portland, Ore.
• Craft, New York City
• Fearing’s, Dallas
• The French Laundry, Yountville, Calif.
• Gramercy Tavern, New York City
• Harry’s Restaurant, Manhattan, Kan.
• Nana’s Restaurant, Durham, N.C.
• Paseo Grill, Oklahoma City
• The Root Restaurant & Bar, White Lake, Mich.
Contact Marcella Veneziale at email@example.com.