Top of Grouse Grind
6400 Nancy Greene Way
North Vancouver, BC
- DANCE!! You deserve it.
- There is beer at the top.
- Just amazing.. Your trip to Vancouver will never be complete with it
- BRING BUG REPELLANT, dem Mosquitos just ate me alive
- GRIND FOR KIDS: Make every Grouse Grind count for BC Children's Hospital! Sign up now & help raise a mountain of money: http://grindforkids.com/
- Don't stop for too long. The view at the top is worth the pain! Also, wear some bug repellant if you go in the summer time!
- The view is TIGHT!!
- Great experience you will have in this place. You like hiking go there to top. There are place to eat, coffee and gift shop to buy.
- Not the best view but it's also great still.
- Bring at least one dry layer of clothing. You'll be soaked with sweat by the end, but after a few minutes at the top you're going to get cold. Enjoy a beer in the Peak Chalet. You deserved it.
- Slow and steady wins the race. Get a beer once you've conquered the mountain.
- Test yourself and do the grind.
- Lady in the gift shop/clothes shop is a real groucheroo :-/
- Amazing! But bring water and insect protection. And be prepared because its not easy.
- You gotta go visit the hosts #grizzlybears
- Keep going, don't look back, one step at a time :)
- Give yourself a pat on the back, you made it!!!