Top of the Block Sandwich Shoppe
Sandwiches, Coffee Shop, Deli / Bodega
2 Church St (btwn Pearl St & Cherry St)
Burlington, VT 05401
- The chicken noodle soup is chunky.
- Try the pastrami & coleslaw Reuben. Nom.
- The only place near Church St to get a breakfast burrito before 11am! Not what I expected in this town (kinda).
- Love the grilled chicken caesar wrap. Get it on the herb wrap!
- I GOT TOAST HERE AND SAT WITH AN OLD MAN NICE PLACE CHEAP
- Stop in on Saturday right before close and you might leave with the day's leftover baked bread.
- The staff is awesome! Super personable, and always smiling. Perfect for a great-tasting quick sandwich, and you're guaranteed to leave with a smile.
- The chili is ok, it just lacks one crucial ingredient...beef.
- Don't miss the Tomato and Cheddar soup & the Pastrami Sandwich. Among the best I've had
- Breakfast special, sausage egg cheese and hash brown on a bagel... Yum!
- Tomato cheddar soup-try it!
- Easily the best sandwiches in Burlington. You can never go wrong with one of the daily specials.
- Mmmm grilled chicken caesar with crumbled egg.
- Great iced coffee and great service!!