Tootsie's World Famous Orchid Lounge
Nightlife, Whisky Bar, Bar
700 Pier Park Dr (at Front Beach Rd)
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
2:00pm - 3:00pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
9:00am - 10:00am
6:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 12:00am
2:00pm - 1:00am
3:00pm - 1:00am
6:00pm - 11:00pm
- The best live country music in the panhandle. Don't forget to keep you drink filled for the next "holler and swaller!"
- Go have a beer from the old claw foot tub
- Tootsies is the hot spot open late!
- amazing, friendly staff and a great mixture of locals and tourists. you can't beat live music by the beach (every night)
- Let the good times rolllll!!!!!!
- Definitely the best place I have been in a decade!!!!
- If you get lucky you might even see a guy in a speedo like we did!
- Come enjoy a the wild Thang signature drink while listening to your favorite Nashville bands & feeling the wind off the Gulf Coast! It's a "I don't ever want to leave" kind of place...
- No cover great drinks best entertainment on the beach
- Great bands everynight
- Find Sara at the bar and order a "ShortBus Special" and tip well.
- The band was ok and the drinks were ok. The crowd was rude on Labor Day weekend.
- Live band, mixed crowd. Cool place
- Live music! Great service! Seafood! Cold beer..
- Great music, friendly servers, nice location.
- no cover charge!
- Much cleaner than the Nashville one. Be sure to tip the band
- Crowded as shit. ATM Fee $5. And bathroom attendants. = bullshit.
- Horrible service! Better yet we got NO service! We couldn't get waited on and it was dead and there were 3 waitresses at the end of the bar doing nothing! No wonder they were dead tonight!
- Great live bands every night! But outrageously expensive. Spent $190 here in 4 hours!