Tony Cheng's Restaurant
Dim Sum, Chinese, Seafood
- Best dim sum in the district. Carts on the weekend.
- Excuse my French but this food is awesome. China man good chop chop
- Not only does this place serve the tastiest Chinese food I've had, but the meals are reasonable priced and the portions are huge! There's a reason this place wins "best of" awards
- Don't waste your time upstairs, the Mongolian BBQ on the first floor is where it's at.
- Pretty decent albeit standard Chinese food fare.
- Best Chinese food in the DMV. *Beware of tip inclusion on check!
- Best dim sum in DC
- Mongolian BBQ
- Lunch is $11.50, Mongolian wok which appears to b all u can eat is nt.....no one tells u. & if u hve more thn 1 plate trust tht whn u get the bill u will pay the $17.95.....Your fault for not asking.
- It's expensive, but the steamed mini buns are good
- Eating dim sum
- Get Mongolian barbecue!
- Great authentic Cantonese food in downtown. Great hot and sour soup.
- It was Mongolian
- Good food, but no free refills on soda
- Mongolian Grill is so good & reasonably priced. Nice touch: ramekin of ice cream & a fortune cookie after dinner.
- Tony's no criminal
- The suffering bastard cocktail is potent and to die for!
- General Tso's shrimp is amazing. Absolutely stunning in its goodness. I mean stellar, awesome, fantastic, heavenly. Very tasty, indeed.
- This is the best dim sum I have eaten in the D.C. area.