- A montanha russa no escuro a melhor :D
- Get the cream cheese pretzel from the Lunching Pad!!!
- Wow! El ride de Space Mountain es uno de mis preferidos. Una montaa rusa en total oscuridad!
- Gotta love the retro futurism of Tomorrowland. If you are looking for something a bit off, the Carousel of Progress is an attraction that seems stuck in the 60's
- Do the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor! It's hysterical!
- When all lines are long, do the TTA Peoplemover.
- It's not on the signs, but they sell Monster Energy next to the Astro Orbiter!
- It's a Great Big beautiful Tomorrow
- Get a creme cheese pretzel from the launching pad! Also get doritos and the cheese dip for a flavor explosion :). Dont miss the philly dog, its delicious!
- The talking trash can is amazsing, but get there early, he leaves at 3:30.
- Make sure to leave time for multiple trips to Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.
- Look for Stitch!
- I do think it's kinda funny that all the fast food is in tomorrowland. :)
- Tomorrow land is retro!
- Buzz Lightyear is pretty fun....
- Neat little area that has lots of shows going on, Buzz Lightyear is usually there to sign autographs along with Stitch.
- Don't forget that Mickey & Minnie, Buzz Lightyear, Chip & Dale, and Stitch are ALL in Tomorrowland now!
- Come see Chip & Dale!
- Work today.
- Take a journey through the history of sexism in America with the delightful "Carousel of Progress", all set to a cheesy repetitive tune reminiscent of It's a Small World!