- Best sushi on the south side of the springs. A must try
- Definitely try the Tijuana ninja rolls to die for and a little spicy. Yum yum.......
- chicken terriyaki bento box.. amazing!
- White tiger roll!
- Sushi and Ramen!
- Fresh sashimi!
- Food was good, the service was terrible.
- The calimari is awesome! The sushi is great, very taste! Bonus: there is often a Groupon for lunch and dinner!
- The bento box. Delish. Its to die for.
- Andy roll, bento box, and the soup
- Ask for daily specials. Excellent customer service. Food is good, try the Cashew Encrusted Salmon.
- The Bento Dinner box, especially the chicken teriyaki, was amazing. Also, the caterpillar roll was fantastic!
- Great sushi for a reasonable price.
- Andy Roll or go home!
- This place ROCKS! Philadelphia roll baby!
- Good food, great flavor but SERIOUSLY overpriced. $74 for two of us.
- Great food. Great customer service. Great atmosphere.
- Best sushi place in town I went there at least twice a week for two years!