Tommy Sullivan's Cafe
240 N Main St
Branford, CT 06405
- Again great food. Meatloaf dinner
- Food is good comfort food. Good portions. The same local heavy drinkers "?" at the bar everyday.
- Buffalo tenders and the staff- a perfect combo!
- Great food, freshly mashed potatoes, great service and home cooked meals no regular old style crap, home cooked and delicious.
- Best wings
- Awesome Burgers!!
- Say hi to Sean if he's there
- Food and service were good! Outdoor seating was really nice too.
- Place is fucking great! Food phenomenal, staff legit awesome! Atmosphere perfect for anything. It's a 1-2-3 times per week must! I'm far from rich but I don't care!
- Great Corned Beef. Authentic Irish Food. Great place to watch sports. THE place to go in St. Patty's Day.
- Stay far away from the corner!