$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Stuffed pork chop is so tasty!
- Bring your cell phone so you can text your waiter to stop watching sports at the bar and... I don't know.. attend to your table.
- Savor: Lasagna; pappardelle al sugo di coniglio(firm pasta topped by a rabbit sauce accented by fragrant pieces of meat and anchovies); gamberoni agrodolce
- Go during Carnivale... don't eat for a good 24 hours prior. Fantastic menu!
- Stuffed pork chops was delicious
- Opera and pasta.
- Parpadella with rabbit and a nice Barolo made a lovely main course, though the wild boar pasta was tasty too. Service was outstanding only outdone by the charm and atmosphere of the room.
- The food is outstanding
- Not crazy about the food here. Came here 3x's still don't like it.
- great non-fried calamari