Tomi Seafood Buffet
Sushi, Seafood, Japanese
- This place can't seem to handle busy days for big parties. Try starting off your visit being without a chair for 20 minutes.
- Free birthday meal on the day of your birthday, with two paying adults.
- Lunch is a better deal than dinner. I recommend the sashimi, sushi, water chestnut dim sum, and cream cheese fried wontons. Go before noon to beat the lunch crowd.
- If you prefer quantity of sushi and sashimi over quality, go here. Otherwise don't waste your time.
- Don't eat the oysters
- VERY crowded. Come early
- Come early please
- Best sushi buffet ever! Come early and you can have first dibs on the food :)
- Come early!
- Cheap for some sushi =) $13 for lunch? It's worth it! Try the Green Tea Ice Cream for dessert. Yumm!
- The best thing to get at Tomi is their crab legs. Eat a lot of them and get your money's worth.
- They have a lot of food here. It gets crazy busy because it's popular. It's more expensive certain days and times.
- Good cooked salmon and other Chinese dishes. The raw fish is only ok but it's all you can eat!
- Bring a buffet buddy!
- It was my first time eating at Tomi and I could say that the food is pretty good for a buffet. We came here at around 12 and it was pretty packed already.
- Go early they usually have lines
- Great sushi & seafood! !
- Buffet is very good. The sushi is good with many choices. My daughter loves the king crab. The fruit is good to. All in all a great place to get very full.
- Best value in sushi
- Best value buffet in south bay ! Bbq meats are especially fresh and tasty.