Tomato Basil Gnocchi Recipe
- 1 16 ounce package Potato Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 14.5 ounce can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Finely Chopped Basil, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Shredded Parmesan, for serving
In a large pot of water, cook gnocchi for 2 to 4 minutes or until al dente and they float on top of pot. Drain in a colander.
In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and garlic on medium heat until pan starts to sizzle. Add tomatoes. Bring pan to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Add gnocchi and basil to the pan and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with Parmesan cheese and extra basil.
Le Creuset 7-quart Stainless Steel Stockpot
All Clad Stainless Saute Pan
Le Creuset Revolution Spatula