Tom Cavallo's Restaurant
- Tuesday Wing Night!
- The wings are delicious!
- Lots of Jersey Shore dudes and drunk white girls who like to fist pump to crummy Top 40 dance songs. However, food is very good. Suggest going during the day for a meal but elsewhere for night drinks.
- food and drink and music
- Best wings and great price
- you can do both
- Love Spaghetti Night every Monday Night for $1.50 per plate. :-):-):-)
- Chicken wings, bread,fried peppers.
- Very disappointing. Bad food, mediocre service. Do not recommend.
- Everything wings!!!
- Tuesday night is wing night, but the wings are incredible at any and all times.
- Food was meh...no free refills on iced tea...yeah, not going back.
- Make sure you have a freaking bracelet on your wrist or the "bouncers" have a shit fit. It gives them something to do besides standing there looking useless.
- Great crispy everything wings
- Drinks at have a cigar
- Chicken wings
- Wing Night on Tuesday! Best wings in CNY
- Try the wings done crispy with a combination of hot and garlic butter sauce. It is an unbeatable combination!
- If you are vegetarian, the marinara and cheese pizza are yum. Carnivores should try the meatloaf!
- Great value, great food, great staff and fun '80s music. Nice touch to have hooks at the front bar - ladies appreciate it for our purses.