605 Santa Cruz Ave (at W El Camino Real)
Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Ramen here def isn't the best in the bay area but it's good "fast food" ramen. Reminds me of ramen setagaya in East Village NYC. I'll come back. It's worth it for a quick lunch. Cheap! Sit at the bar
- taken is delicious. on fridays get curry rice and fried chicken and then mix. Awesome!
- best sthr (spicy tuna hand roll) ever. sit at the bar and talk beer with the sushi chef...who's actually from Japan, lol
- The Karaage was delicious!
- Stick with the ramen and other cooked/fried items. Sushi is just okay.
- Eh. It's okay. Sit at the bar since service is slow at the tables. Yummy udon.
- Meh. I was really hoping it would be better. Just so-so.