Tokyo Lunch Boxes
300 S. Riverside Plaza (btw Canal St. & the river)
Chicago, IL 60606
- Ask them to show you the blow torch.
- Edamame shumai is awesome!
- 0852*, for the restroom password
- Shrimp Tempura Roll & Beef Gyoza.
- Get the Beef Udon.
- They have brown rice sushi! Major plus since it's not the easiest thing to find
- Great place for a quick lunch. Small dining space, but somehow they always have seats open during the lunch rush.
- Good quick service sushi. Usually has about 20 different rolls, and one special roll for the day. Also does Udon and bento boxes
- Using noodles
- If getting cooked items such as tempure rice, call ahead ;)
- Ken's Special udon noodles are where it's at - order them spicy and feel the love.