Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse
$ $ $
- Great Hibachi! A Must try.
- Love this place!! Always a pleasure!!
- The best sushi in the area. Better than Hayashi
- The hibachi was a fun experience.
- Our usual spot :)
- The teppanyaki is amazing and also the sushi is good, but a little pricey. Our server James was super nice.
- Wasn't worth the money. Only had 2 chefs. Of all the Hibachi places we've been, there was no "show". The table was so hot that smoke in my face the whole time. However sushi was wonderful.
- Try the volcano rolls you won't be disapointed
- Try the flaming volcano
- We had a nice experience here. Tuna rolls, salmon and tuna sushi were delish. Steak Hibachi was very good, chef was friendly.
- I love their California rolls.
- Menu on here is not accurate - must go to tjshhampton.com