Tokara Wine Estate, Helshoogte Road, Stellenbosch, 7600
Stellenbosch, Western Cape 7600
+27 21 885 2550
- Ask to sit on the deck outside, the view is AMAZING.
- The best restaurant in Africa!
- The Tokara Director's Reserve Red is a internationally well acclaimed wine and scored a 97 on the SAWi Index Rating - A confirmation of a good bottle!
- Springbok melts in your mouth.. Mmm
- Very upscale. Food is pricey but fantastic. We had the asparagus pasta and loved it! Extensive wine list and great views over the vineyards. The tables were sticky
- Grenzenlose sthetik , man fhlt sich sehr wohl und das Essen ist grandios
- Fantastic atmosphere and wine. And the art exhibition is awesome
- The view is fantastic, make sure to come before sunset so you can enjoy a drink on the terrace. Food is great as well, nice combination of French and Asian.
- Amazing food. I can't recommend this restaurant enough! Had a fabulous dinner where all of our dishes were full of interesting flavours. Recommend the springbok.
- Had a perfect springbok filet paired with a bottle of tokara Shiraz. Nice view! Reservation recommended
- The view from the deck is amazing. The food and service are exceptional. Try the broccoli starter... it really is excellent.
- Try the baked Alaska of rainbow trout for something different. The smoked salmon ice cream is fantastic.
- This is frozen fig leaf ice cream. Out of this world!
- Worth calling in advance - sometimes they have large groups and won't be able to accommodate you.
- Tokara Restaurant Gourmet Nominee http://winetourismsouthafrica.co.za/klink/tokara/
- Beetroot starter is unbelievable
- Bretagne starter us unbelievable
- Vincola maravilhosa com vista para a Table Mountain. A comida, alem da apresentao impecvel, deliciosa e o vinho espetacular. Super recomendo
- The view is amazing!